Organic Fish Fertilizers
ORGANIC Fish Fertilizer
- derived from salmon
- certified for ORGANIC use
- approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- improves soil fertility by stimulating microorganisms
Grassoline is made in Canada from salmon, one of natures best fertilizers.
- feed to all plants, crops, vegetables, fruits, trees and turf
- small, medium and large gardens
- greenhouses and farms, all agricultural applications
- sold in containers, bulk and also by mobile treatments
Available in bulk for all farming, agricultural and greenhouse applications. Also for smaller, medium and residential gardens we provide one, four and twenty litre sizes.
- rejuvenates and enhances soil and plants
- provides an abundance of natural nutrients
- controlled absorption rate for optimal nourishment
- feeds plants naturally through foliar feeding and the soil
- Reduces insect infestation
ORGANIC FARMING AND GARDENING IS ABOUT SEEING THE WHOLE PICTURE
Grassoline stimulates the soils ecosystem with micro and macro organisms that plants thrive on.
Since 2005 Grassoline has been helping hobby and commercial growers yield larger crops and be environmentally friendly and sustainable.The use of Grassoline Organic Fertilizers will help cut back on the need for chemicals over time, rebuilding and rejuvenating your soil.
Grassoline is absorbed into the plants through foliar feeding and the soil where it stays longer with the fats and oils still present thus feeding longer and helping with moisture retention.
This process improves the soil structure and nourishes the plants with effective and gentle amounts of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium (N-P-K). Grassoline also promotes other necessary nutrients and trace elements in the soil.
The grass isn’t greener on the other side of the fence unless they’re using Grassoline and you’re not!
Field results have shown Grassoline Organic Liquid Fish Fertilizer can compete with and surpass man-made fertilizers both economically and in terms of yield. Learn more